Our client’s facilities include heat treating furnaces, grinding equipment, finishing and powder coat equipment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of plant equipment and facilities.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment, as required.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform special projects and new equipment installations to specifications.
- Operate welding, brazing and soldering equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Electrical/Mechanical skills in a manufacturing environment – preferably looking for someone that has mill electrical experience that is familiar with 480V, knows how to wire motors, basic electrical troubleshooting, etc.
- Understands Quality requirements and QAM
- Ability to read electrical schematics and prints
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work alone or as a team in resolving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Standard 3rd shift (6:00pm – 3:00am, Sun – Fri, however, must be able to work ALL shifts)