Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following contract to hire opportunity located at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland.
- 3-month contract with Visium Resources, Inc. and then direct with the client.
- Full benefits once direct/perm with client
They offer: Salaries, benefits, incentives and stock options, holiday and paid personal days, bereavement leave, jury duty and military leave, health, dental, vision, flexible spending, health reimbursement arrangements, employee wellness, life insurance and AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, tuition assistance, training, 401k, Equity Incentive plan, performance bonus, etc.
RAD RAM Engineer III:
Seeking an experienced Reliability/Availability /Maintainability (RAM) Engineer III; Support Services for Readiness and Analytics and Training and Professional Development (RAD.) Reliability/Availability/Maintainability (RAM) Engineer III will provide Support Services for Readiness and Analytics Evaluation: Integrated Product Support (IPS); logistics supportability; Human Systems Integration (HSI); integrated suitability; evaluation sciences; readiness and suitability; reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM); Design of Experiments (DoE); Modeling and Simulation (M Strategic Initiatives and Methodology; Data Sciences; and Data Visualization and Support Services for the Training and Professional Development; Test and Evaluation (T&E) Basic Course (TEBC), an initial training program for newly assigned Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) workforce members consisting of an online training course followed by an approximate 40-hour resident seminar (RS); AEC Operations Course (AOC), an approximate 40-hour resident seminar that is a follow-on to the TEBC; and Emerging Leaders Cohort (ELC), a professional development venue to expand leadership through interactive and experiential skill sessions, Government speakers, and team and individual projects.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, and makes minor adaptations and modifications.
- Provides independent and professional support on portions of complex projects.
- Specific assignment objectives, approaches, and possible solutions are reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- Duties and responsibilities include: independently performs a project assignment that involves complex features and can be guided by codes, standards, and other precedents of the discipline; analyzes and/or evaluates the results of an analysis using techniques prescribed by senior engineers or supervisors; and accomplishes tasks of which require investigation of a many variables.
Qualified candidates would have the following:
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Valid US Passport
- Master’s degree in engineering specialization or related discipline
- 15+ years applicable experience primarily in RAM modeling, design techniques, predictions, reliability growth management, requirements generation, software and specification inputs.
- Six months of experience with database software (Microsoft Access) or other database software to archive RAM data from test and evaluation in order to identify RAM trends, lessons learned and success metrics.
- Six months of experience in developing technical training on RAM test planning and data analysis methods.
- Six months of experience in interpretation of test incident reports (TIRS), RAM scoring conferences and use of failure definition scoring criteria.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of DoD RAM Regulations.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen with a valid U.S. Passport.
An active secret security clearance is required.
This is a full-time position located at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland.
Visium Resources, Inc.
Why Work Here?Visium Resources is an award-winning employment firm with a mission to match talented individuals with highly successful organizations. At Visium, our company’s success is based on your success. When you work with us, you are never “just a number”. You are our most important asset. Here, you will know us by name through our regular visits to client sites and even occasional luncheons. We will always be there when you need assistance and will always go the extra mile to ensure that you are as successful as possible. Whether you're looking for contract, contract-to-hire or permanent opportunities, we firmly believe there is no employment agency that will work harder for you than Visium. Visium Resources is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Excellent customer service, attention to detail and wonderful work experience and environment!
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD