Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following position.
Our client is seeking a high performing individual who has the ambition and desire to learn and drive their HR Analytics project forward to support colleagues and systems. The ideal candidate is a proven problem solver who can work in a fast-paced environment and drive improvements within HR processes and systems. The role is primarily focused on project management, data gathering and analytics, business process documentation, and general support of the HR team.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate project related activities and resources to ensure project goals are accomplished on time, within budget and with optimum quality.
- Develop and manage clear and detailed roadmaps for delivery. Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Proactively monitor for project risks – identify and mitigate.
- Understand HR Centers of Expertise operations, programs, and project plans to know the end-to-end employee experience.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in HR and the business, as needed, to understand their business requirements, strategies, and initiatives; utilize their requirements, strategies, and initiatives to design, track, and provide measurable results (i.e. metrics) in clear and concise methods to analyze the effectiveness of the initiatives.
- Organize and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Communicate project status to all parties involved in the project.
- Understand HR systems, processes, and procedures
- Work with SMEs in the HR department to create, maintain, and revise standard operating procedures for HR team.
- Create a transition plan, identify lessons learned, and apply the lessons learned to future projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- PMP certification from Project Management Institute - REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experienced with HR data systems - REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with Visier Solutions preferred
- Basic Programming Skills are a plus
- Experience with HR Analytics Software are a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to explain data and metrics to non-technical audiences
Visium Resources, Inc.
Why Work Here?Visium Resources is an award-winning employment firm with a mission to match talented individuals with highly successful organizations. At Visium, our company’s success is based on your success. When you work with us, you are never “just a number”. You are our most important asset. Here, you will know us by name through our regular visits to client sites and even occasional luncheons. We will always be there when you need assistance and will always go the extra mile to ensure that you are as successful as possible. Whether you're looking for contract, contract-to-hire or permanent opportunities, we firmly believe there is no employment agency that will work harder for you than Visium. Visium Resources is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Excellent customer service, attention to detail and wonderful work experience and environment!