VisitorsCoverage Inc., a high-growth, InsurTech company, is looking for a full-time Accountant to join the team as we are expanding into different verticals. This individual should have basic GAAP knowledge and be competent with Quickbooks. Our ideal candidate would have 6-8 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping. We would also want this person to handle light HR administrative work. (We are not seeking entry level accounting professionals.)
VisitorsCoverage offers a competitive salary, 401k, medical-dental-vision-life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, travel insurance stipends, gym stipends, paid volunteer days, paid bereavement days, paid parental leave, and a great work/life balance.
NO Telecommuting or Visa Sponsorship will be offered.
• Manage vendor payments and records for selected categories of vendors
• Conduct AP-related processing
• Conduct accurate and timely processing of AR
• Assist director with corporate tax filing preparation
• Assist director with fixed assets additions and depreciation; property tax filing
• Manage and track data for affiliates and customers
• Enter general journal entries for accruals
• Enter general journal entries for credit card vendor categorization
• Handle and communicate past due invoices with customers
• Maintain customer, contractor, and vendor databases
• Assist director with related accounting & HR duties as needed
• 6-8 years of experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting
• Superior organization and time-management skills
• Ability to learn quickly and good at problem solving
• Strong understanding of accounting principles
• Must be highly skilled with MS Excel & Quickbooks
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE ACCOUNTING TASKS WILL BE APPLICABLE TO MULTIPLE ENTITIES. MUST HAVE STRONG MULTI-TASKING ABILITIES.