Registered Nurse, Full-time, part-time and PRN
- Posted: over a month ago
Come join our team at Stillwater Hospice!
We have openings for full-time, part-time & PRN Registered Nurses.
Don't Hesitate. Apply Now. The HR team is looking forward to talking to you today about becoming a valued part of our team!
We have opportunities working in our Hospice Home or the community.
In this role, you could be working with clients in Allen. Whitley, Wabash, Huntington, Grant, Blackford, Jay, Wells, Adams, Noble, or DeKalb County.
We want to talk with you to help you find a work location and schedule that fits your needs.
At Stillwater Hospice, we foster and support growth, teamwork, and good work-life balance among all staff.
We offer competitive wages and benefits in our team-forward, positive care environment.
Stillwater Hospice offers a comprehensive full benefits package for staff working 30+ hours weekly:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company provided Uniforms
- Company provided Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Continuing education, training and tuition assistance, technology and more.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have a current RN license to practice in the state of Indiana.
- Must hold current CPR certification or obtain within the orientation period.
- Infusion skills preferred.
- Prefer one (1) year of recent hospital or home health care experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license and have access to automobile with current automobile insurance coverage.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the health and/or safety of him/her, or to others in the workplace.
- Must be comfortable working with hospice patients with the emphasis on palliative care.
- Assists with in-servicing the community on the hospice philosophy as needed/requested.
- Ability to recognize needs and emergencies of hospice and palliative care patients. and provide appropriate interventions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong assessment skills.
Stillwater Hospice (formerly Visiting Nurse) has been caring for the seriously ill of Northeast Indiana since 1888, and our goal is to foster the optimal quality of life through medical, spiritual and emotional support for patients and their loved ones. We provide high-quality, patient-focused, and compassionate care that helps terminally ill patients and their families live as fully as possible. Providing hospice care allows patients and their families to have meaningful moments together.
AddressFort Wayne, IN
HealthcareView all jobs at Visiting Nurse