Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN
- Posted: over a month ago
Come join our team at Stillwater Hospice!
We have openings for full-time, part-time and PRN Certified Nursing Assistants.
Don't Hesitate. Apply Now. The HR team is looking forward to talking to you today about becoming a valued part of our team!
We have full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities.
In this role, you could be working with clients in Allen. Whitley, Wabash, Huntington, Grant, Blackford, Jay, Wells, Adams, Noble, or DeKalb County.
We want to talk with you to help you find a work location and schedule that fits your needs.
At Stillwater Hospice, we foster and support growth, teamwork, and good work-life balance among all staff.
We offer competitive wages and benefits in our team-forward, positive care environment.
Stillwater Hospice offers a comprehensive full benefits package for staff working 30+ hours weekly:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company provided Uniforms
- Company provided Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Continuing education, training and tuition assistance, technology and more.
In this role you will care for patients in our Hospice Home on Homestead Road in Fort Wayne, IN and in the field.
To provide safe personal care and support for the terminally ill, in the hospice facility, under the direction of the Patient Care Director and/or RN Case Manager.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Completion of 105 hours CNA certification program (need a copy of certificate).
- Current/Active CNA license
- Minimum six (6) months (one  year preferred) CNA/HHA experience, within the last twenty-four (24) months, in the home health, long term care or hospital setting.
- RN nursing students who have successfully completed courses with a grade of “C” or better, who currently possess an active CNA License, will be said to have met the above qualifications.
AddressFort Wayne, IN
HealthcareView all jobs at Visiting Nurse