Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health PRN
Visiting Nurse Association Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
VNA Home Health is looking for a Registered Nurse PRN Days to provide exceptional home health care to the community. It is RNs like this who give our regular staff a helping hand when they need it so desperately. Do you have time to help out those who are in need?
Our legacy of more than 125 years of excellence in home health comes from our belief that people not only need someone to care for them, they also need someone to care about them. That's what we do at VNA and our patients say it's one of the many things that set us apart.
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible schedule to fit your work / life balance
- 24/7 Clinical Manager support "we are here for you"
- Cell phone and tablet documentation
- Retirement savings account 403(b) with company match
- Paid training
Qualifications for this Position
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred
- One (1) year of recent acute care or home health experience
- Current Missouri and Kansas single state or compact/multi-state nursing license(s)
- Current CPR required
VNA Home Health offers a flexible and rewarding environment where you are encouraged to express your ideas and recommend improvements.
As a home health case manager, you are a key contributor for patient care improvement. You will work under our policy guidelines and report to the Clinical Manager. You will provide an overall Inspired Care; Inspired Team experience to our patients. With care and compassion, you'll implement nursing processes, ensure accurate documentation, follow home health care regulations, and more. This amazing opportunity allows you to escape the hospital or facility setting and establish a profound relationship with your patients creating a trusting bond which allows for heartfelt healing and happiness.
Apply today and be a part of the Inspired Team at VNA Home Health.
Did You Know???
- 98% of our patients say they would choose VNA again for services
- 99% of our patients say they were treated with respect by their VNA home health care provider
- Check out other Quality Measures @ www.vnakc.org
Job Posted by ApplicantPro