Marketing Sales Representative
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Visiting Angels is the nation’s leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes across America. To intensify its position in the home care field and to continue with its mission of providing unparalleled service to the community, Visiting Angels in Maryland and Washington, DC, seeks to hire a Home Care Sales Representative.
The Home Care Sales Representative will be a self-starter and serious go-getter, responsible for consultative sales, supporting the development and implementation of a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan that produces measurable results. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
You will be joining a Company with an excellent reputation in the community. You will also be joining a team of friendly and hardworking individuals with one goal of providing excellent homecare assistance to the elderly. We have a great salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Meet or exceed monthly leads, conversion rates and client billable hours goals
- Responsible for finding and developing strong relationships with referral sources to ensure a continuous flow of client referrals
- Secure contracts/agreements with referral sources and other organizations
- Implement inside and outside marketing initiatives to increase client census
- Develop strategic exposure opportunities for Visiting Angels
- Perform client intakes and follows sales process from lead through Start of care
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Conduct a minimum of 20 new referral and follow-up visits on a weekly basis
- Establish a networking plan with goals, initiatives, strategy outline and follow up on a day-to-day basis
- Develop a visitation schedule to referral sources to maintain and grow partner relationships
- Develop and maintain prospects, clients, and referral sources databases for contact/and or mailing lists
- Accurately complete required reports and documentation, within the established time frames, of marketing and sales activities.
- Track marketing efforts and review with Business Development manager weekly
- Conduct market analysis at least bi-annually
- Perform other duties as assigned
Abilities and Requirements:
- Hunter Mentality
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Go getter and can do attitude.
- Excellent verbal communication skills & people skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Maintain a positive presence in the community.
- Balance the need to work independently and as part of the team.
- Exercise good judgment consistent with agency standards.
- Proficient with MS Office and company marketing and scheduling software.
- Proficient with Hubspot, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills – professional, persuasive, articulate, team player
- Able to adapt to continually-evolving business expectations, challenges, and goals
Visiting AngelsWhy Work Here?
You'll be joining a professional, service oriented and fun loving team where employees actually look forward to coming to work.
Visiting Angels is a national, private duty network of non-medical home care agencies. We are proud to be the nation's leading provider of non-medical home care services. Our Angels assist the elderly with activities of daily living to help them remain comfortable and independent in their homes. Our Montgomery County office has being serving seniors in the community for over 15 years. We are growing and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals to join us experience the rewards of making a difference in the lives of seniors. If you are results driven, goal oriented, love to work in the field and build relationships with referral sources, this job is for you. We have an immediate need and would like to have you join our professional and fun work environment.
971 RUSSELL AVE STE AGaithersburg, MD