Visiting Angels Wayne, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a trustworthy and compassionate Caregiver in the Wayne, NJ area?
Would you like to know what it's like to be treated like an "Angel?"
Visiting Angels of Wayne is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable Live-In to join our team in the Wayne, Clifton, and Hackensack, NJ area.
What Are the Benefits to Being an At Home Senior Caregiver?
- Competitive Pay
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work that you do
- Flexible schedules tailored to your availability
- Training opportunities
- We provide excellent communication and feedback to our employees
- Bonus Opportunities and Employee Incentives
- Make a difference in the lives of others!
- Health Insurance
About Visiting Angels of Wayne, NJ
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in the place that we call home.
At Home Senior Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Provides essential care to the client.
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on duty.
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation.
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home.
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care.
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as required.
- Minimum of one year of caregiving experience
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be reliable
- Valid New Jersey Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- HHA license required
- CNA a plus
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
The caregiver position is open at our Wayne office, located at 2190 Hamburg Turnpike Suite A, Wayne, NJ 07470.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Visiting Angels