Join the Valued Team of Essential Caregivers at Visiting Angels!
Now Hiring Full Time and Part Time Caregivers to Support Seniors in Strafford, MO and surrounding locations!
- Flexible Scheduling: Immediate Full Time Availability
- Competitive hourly rate, including paid training
- AFLAC (Accident/Illness/Short Term Disability) plans, eligible after 90 days of employment
- Limit your exposure to the public by working in one-on-one care
- Organized and caring leadership, which provides round the clock staff support
- Regular performance reviews and performance based incentives
About Visiting Angels of Springfield, MO
The compassionate care team at Visiting Angels provides much needed non medical support to local seniors who wish to remain at home, but struggle to complete their activities of daily living (ADLs) on their own. Our caring Angels provide them with personal care, trusted companionship, and assistance with meal preparation and household tasks. Through our supportive home care plans, they can remain living independently and avoid relocation to a nursing home or assisted living facility.
- Assist with non medical personal care needs; including toileting, bathing, and dressing
- Provide much needed social support and companionship to clients
- Issue medication reminders to ensure client is adhering to medication schedule
- Complete grocery shopping and light housekeeping tasks
- Minimize fall risk in the home by assisting with walking and transfers
- Ability to pass state/nationwide background check and drug screening
- Availability to work overnight or daytime shifts
- Active phone where you can be reached, for scheduling purposes
- Minimum of 2 years of caregiver experience preferred
- Current Driver's license is preferred
This position requires travel to client homes in the greater Strafford, MO area and surrounding communities. Apply today to learn more about joining the dedicated team of Home Health Professionals with Visiting Angels!
Powered by JazzHR