Are you a reliable and compassionate At Home Caregiver in the Audubon, PA area?
Would you like to know what it's like to be treated like an "Angel?"
Visiting Angels of Audubon is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable At Home Caregiver to join our team in the Audubon, PA area.
11 am-5 pm shift on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday each week.
What Are the Benefits to Being an At Home Caregiver?
- Sign-On Bonus of $300-$500 based on performance after 6 months of employment.
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work that you do
- Flexible schedules tailored to your availability
- Training opportunities
- We offer tools and resources to help grow your career and improve your skills
- Bonus Opportunities and Employee Incentives
- Make a difference in the lives of others!
About Visiting Angels of Audubon, PA
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in the place that we call home.
At Home Senior Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Provides personal care to the client.
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on duty.
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation.
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home.
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists the client as needed, excluding medical care.
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as required.
- Minimum of one year of caregiving experience
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be reliable
- Valid Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- CNA a plus
COVID-19 precautions: Visiting Angels will provide gloves and mask upon request
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
The caregiver position is open at our Audubon, PA office, located at 2792 Egypt Rd #2, Audubon, PA 19403, Call for an appointment today at 610-731-1403 or 610-650-0930. Our office serves Audubon, Pennsylvania and may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR