Billing & Payroll Assistant
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is a non-medical home care agency in Montgomery County. We pride ourselves on creating great matches for our clients and our caregivers. We send caregivers into client’s homes to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living.
- Payroll – from confirming shifts, processing payroll to handling employee payroll issues.
- Billing – Process weekly billing and handling any client billing issues.
- A/R – Receiving checks in QuickBooks and making bank deposits.
- Managing accounts – Ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- At least 1 year of Bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (Enterprise edition knowledge a plus).
- Honesty and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
- Will train in the use of the company’s custom developed software.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently, and diplomatically orally and in writing.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and accurately follow through on work activities with constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. There are excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holiday pay and more.
Visiting AngelsWhy Work Here?
You'll be joining a professional, service oriented and fun loving team where employees actually look forward to coming to work.
Visiting Angels is a national, private duty network of non-medical home care agencies. We are proud to be the nation's leading provider of non-medical home care services. Our Angels assist the elderly with activities of daily living to help them remain comfortable and independent in their homes. Our Montgomery County office has being serving seniors in the community for over 15 years. We are growing and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals to join us experience the rewards of making a difference in the lives of seniors. If you are results driven, goal oriented, love to work in the field and build relationships with referral sources, this job is for you. We have an immediate need and would like to have you join our professional and fun work environment.
971 Russell AveGaithersburg, MD
Finance and Insurance