Live in Caregiver (PCA, NA, CNA) Areas of Charlottesville, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services is currently seeking a Live-In Caregiver (CNAs, NAs, PCAs) in Albemarle, Charlottesville, Louisa. Mineral, Troy, Gordonsville, Orange County and Central Virginia areas.
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy, and gratification? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become an Angel Care Specialist!
What does a Live-In Angel Care Specialist position entail? Provide assistance with ADLs and IDLs to our clients, transfers, meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation to & from appointments (typically in our client's vehicle), assist with errands, and warm, friendly companionship. Separate sleeping quarters & bathroom arranged while working on live-in cases. Earn approximately $1,628 a week (before taxes) as a Live-In Care Specialist!
- Caregiver experience
- PCA (personal care aide), Nurse Aide Course Completion Certificate, or CNA (certified nurse aide) certification
- Drivers License (preferred)
- Personal Vehicle (preferred)
- Auto Insurance (preferred)
The following Job Titles typically perform well in this environment:
- Care Specialist
- Direct Care Aide (DCA)
- Home Care Aide
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Nurse Aide (NA)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Incentive Retention Program: Earn up to an extra $700 per year!!!
- Offers supplemental Aflac insurance and a 401k program
- Start earning Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1,000 hours worked
- Offers FREE Continuing Education Units valid towards maintaining your certification and furthering your education
Visiting Angels requires ALL caregivers to pass a state-mandated criminal background check, reference check, and drug screen.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nationally known. Locally owned.
Powered by JazzHR
Visiting Angels of VA
Personal CareView all jobs at Visiting Angels of VA