Visiting Angels of Doylestown Doylestown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a career helping others?
Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits?
Your search is over - Visiting Angels is where you belong
Visiting Angels of Doylestown is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable Live-In Caregiver to join our team in the Doylestown, PA area.
We are currently following CDC safety guidelines and providing our caregivers with proper safety equipment.
What Are the Benefits to Being an Live-In Caregiver?
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Monthly and yearly bonuses
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work that you do
- Discount Program Benefits on everyday items
- Flexible overnight schedule
- Training opportunities
- Full Benefits
- We provide excellent communication and feedback to our employees
- Make a difference in the lives of others!
- $175/day rate
- Starting BONUS of $500 *
- *received after 3 months worked at an average of 26 hours per week and works two weekends a month.
About Visiting Angels of Doylestown, PA
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in the place that we call home.
At Live In Senior Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Work closely with your client to provide non-medical support overnight
- Provides essential care and continuous companionship for the client while on duty.
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation.
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home.
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care.
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as required.
- 2 years of verifiable caregiving experience
- CNA or Certified Home Health Aide Preferred
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
- Authorized to work in the United States
- 2 Step PPD or Chest X-Ray required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Hoyer Lift experience preferred
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be reliable
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Live-In Home Caregiver with Visiting Angels!
The caregiver position is open at our Doylestown office, located at 3655 US-202 #116, Doylestown, PA 18902. Our office serves Bucks County and may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Please also fill out the following application: https://bit.ly/3oMIKhS
*Due to COVID-19, we will be conducting virtual interviews via Zoom, Facetime, etc. Please keep this in mind as you apply. Thank you*
Powered by JazzHR