At Home Caregiver
Visiting Angels of Doylestown Doylestown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a reliable and compassionate At Home Senior Caregiver in the Doylestown, PA area?
Would you like to know what it's like to be treated like an "Angel?"
Visiting Angels of Doylestown is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable At Home Senior Caregiver to join our team in the Doylestown, PA area.
Give a 100, get $100! New caregivers are given $100 after working 100 hours.
What Are the Benefits to Being an At Home Senior Caregiver?
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Monthly and yearly bonuses
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work that you do
- Discount Program Benefits on everyday items
- Flexible schedules tailored to your availability
- Training opportunities
- Full Benefits
- We provide excellent communication and feedback to our employees
- Make a difference in the lives of others!
About Visiting Angels of Doylestown, PA
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in the place that we call home.
At Home Senior Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Provides personal care to the client.
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on duty.
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation.
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home.
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care.
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as required.
- 2 years of verifiable caregiving experience
- CNA or Certified Home Health Aide Preferred
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
- Authorized to work in the United States
- 2 Step PPD or Chest X-Ray required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Hoyer Lift experience preferred
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be reliable
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
Apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
The caregiver position is open at our Doylestown office, located at 3655 US-202 #116, Doylestown, PA 18902. Our office serves Bucks County and may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR