Visiting Angels South Dayton Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
We are looking for the best Caregivers in the Dayton area. Our locally owned Visiting Angels South Dayton office is seeking Caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care to clients throughout the Dayton South and East areas for all shifts. Specifically serving northern Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Miamisburg, West Carrollton, Centerville, Kettering, Beavercreek, Fairborn, and Xenia.
Our agency is different from others. We provide competitive wages, weekend shift differentials and great scheduling tools for our team of caregivers. We provide online schedules, and online client care plans (prepared for shift before meeting clients).
- At least 1+ year of experience in caregiving; Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- Certified Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Respite Care, Personal Care, Light House Cleaning, Transportation, Meal Preparation, Errands/Shopping, Bathing/Dressing
- Possess dedication and passion to serving seniors, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Cheerful personality and positive attitude, with the ability to work in a one-on-one care environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Be able to pass thorough background check, motor vehicle report and drug screen
- Possess valid Driver's License, current car insurance and reliable transportation
Visiting Angels is the nation's leading nationally-respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, personal care, respite care, and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes across America. Visiting Angels is America's Choice in Homecare!
Industry: Senior Care Availability: Full/Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Visiting Angels South Dayton
4 W Franklin StDayton, OH
Personal CareView all jobs at Visiting Angels South Dayton