Come & Join Our Home Care Family
Are you looking to change career paths?
At Visiting Angels, we provide training (both in-house and in-field) to prepare you for your new career change! We are seeking companionate people that are willing to learn to become a FOUR-STAR caregiver and to make a difference in our client’s lives.
Come work with us and be an A N G E L!
We hire Full-time & Part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), Home Companions, and Personal Care Aides to provide non-medical home care services for our clients.
Your safety is our TOP priority.
We offer 1 on 1 care in the client’s home and provide gloves, masks, tote bags, and other personal protective equipment.
Here are reasons why people want to work with us:
- Great starting pay
- Potential to achieve a pay raise after 90 days
- Competitive pay rates and weekend/shift differentials
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training and continuing education
- Complete benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full and part time caregivers
- Caregiver appreciation awards and bonuses
- Career & Growth Opportunities
• Preferred a high school diploma or equivalent
• Alzheimer's & Dementia experience NEEDED
• Preferred CNA, HHA, NOT NECESSARY TO START
• Positive attitude, great communication skills, compassion, and able to work independently
• Solid personal character with empathic personality
• Legally able to work in the United States
• Valid Driver's license and insured automobile
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must have two professional references validating experience
Apply today for immediate consideration. Long and short shifts are available! Immediate openings in the Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Bloomsburg, and surrounding areas!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TEXT THE KEY WORK "WBANGELS" TO 25000
Visiting Angels is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination for any person seeking employment with, or services from, our company. Visiting Angels hires, employs and provides services without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
Visiting Angels - Scranton