Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, and Edgewater Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Private Duty Home Care Agency – Visiting Angels of Maryland and Washington DC, is looking for a full time Homecare Registered Nurse, a team player with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our successful team. Through our commitment to care, we ensure that our clients receive the assistance they need to live independently and with dignity in their homes. The RN will be primarily responsible for performing intake assessments for new home care admissions and promoting quality assurance. The position entails coordinating and supervising other field nurses.
- Perform initial and periodic client assessments and develop plan of care.
- Determine customer needs and accurately offer the best service solution.
- Coordinate and oversee supervisory visits done by field RNs to ensure compliance.
- Work with Care Coordinators to ensure smooth start of care of services.
- Responsible for the supervision of field staff.
- Perform Caregiver skills assessments and in-home supervisory visits.
- Conduct in-services and assist with orientation.
- Maintain compliance with the state regulations affecting home care.
- Assist the Care Coordinator on call handle any challenging situations.
- Perform nurse monitoring services.
- Assist in coordinating and overseeing services done by Nurse Monitors.
- Active Maryland RN license a must.
- Great communication and listening skills to identify opportunities.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience.
- Paid Holiday and PTO (Vacation/Sick time)
- Health Benefits (medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Options
- Monthly and Annual Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement for On-Duty Travel
- On-call pay
Powered by JazzHR