Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Senior Director of Platform Quality
VisitPay, an R1 Company, is looking for multiple Software Quality Assurance Engineers. The QA Engineer is responsible for defining, reviewing and executing test cases as well as testing the functionality of our software platform to ensure stability and reliability. This person works closely with software engineers and product managers to understand the technical design of the applications and ensure testability of the developed components. The Quality Assurance Engineer is resourceful, detail-oriented and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business technical requirements.
- Create and maintain automated and manual test cases and testing procedures
- Executes testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards according to user requirements and established guidelines
- Identify system issues and defects
- Validates data transformation to ensure adherence to data quality standards
- Verify defects and sprint work according to documentation
Competencies for success:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Completing work within reasonable deadlines
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing business environments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office technologies
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- 3+ years of Software QA experience testing web applications and APIs
- 3+ years of SQL experience (ETL preferred)
- 3+ years of OOP experience (test automation, tooling, etc)
- Worked in a regulated or audited environment (PCI, HIPAA, SOX…)
- Ability to work in an agile business environment
- Experience with defect and agile management tools such as JIRA
- This position can be based in Boise, ID or remote in the United States.
VisitPay is an R1 company that works closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with a much improved and friendly billing experience.
With R1, VisitPay offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, inclusive culture and commitment to a work-life balance with a team that strives to deliver outstanding results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
R1 RCM Inc. (“the Company”) is dedicated to the fundamentals of equal employment opportunity. The Company’s employment practices , including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company is dedicated to providing a workplace free from harassment based on any of the foregoing protected categories.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at 312-496-7709 for assistance.
To learn more, visit: R1RCM.com
TechnologyView all jobs at VisitPay