Print Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding position and an exciting opportunity to make a positive and continuing contribution? Then we want you! Come join our team of innovators! Become a partner and a solutions provider who “Gets it Right.” Join our Project Management team and enjoy the challenge of identifying critical client issues, collaborating on targeted strategies, and working in a creative environment to organize and guide projects that delight our customers.
About the Job Job Description:
Our project managers serve as the primary customer liaison on all production jobs, working closely with the customer as well as our sales team to ensure all specified requirements are defined and executed. Key account management functions include:
- Enter job specifications into our Management Information System to generate detailed job tracking
- Monitor jobs throughout the production process to ensure quality, accuracy, and on-time delivery
- Communicate with customers regarding timeline and product output
- Confer with project personnel, including the sales team to identify and resolve problems
- Problem-solve and utilize skills, talents, and knowledge to create positive results for customers’ unique needs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Track, report, and communicate job status to the sales team and customer
- Assist sales team with customer requests
- Understand basic production processes, machine capabilities, and industry terminology
- Operate basic specialized software (quotes, jobs, die lookup & inventory)
- Strong knowledge of office and production workflows
- Understand and effectively communicate customer information
- Demonstrate good customer service phone skills and email skills
- Support Lean processes
Education and Experience:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in the Printing Industry
- Computer proficiency with strong data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient in Monarch Print Software
- Inquisitive and forward-thinking
- Ability to work in a face-paced and multi-task teamwork environment
- Excels in problem-solving and collaboration with internal teams and customers
- 3 years of sales/customer service experience in print or large format industry preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Full-time Day Shift
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, supplemental insurance, employer-paid life insurance
- PTO, paid holidays, short-term disability, and other voluntary benefits.
Visions, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please visit our site at www.visionsfirst.com
About Visions Visions, Inc. provides marketing, printing, and creative solutions for customers ranging from nonprofits to Fortune 500 companies. If you are looking for a great opportunity for professional and personal growth, come add your talents to our innovative group of creative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, and empowering environment.
At Visions, we have evolved at the forefront of the communications industry blending creativity, craftsmanship, and technology into a powerful menu of marketing services. Our unique offering integrates a highly creative direct marketing group with dynamic digital media services - all supported by a complete print, mail, and fulfillment center featuring digital, offset, and enhanced printing technologies. We are expanding the value chain by delivering superior results and an improved customer experience. About Visions
At Visions, we’ve evolved on the cutting edge of the communications industry blending creativity, craftsmanship and technology into a powerful menu of marketing services. Our unique offering integrates a highly-creative direct marketing group with dynamic digital media services - all supported by a complete print, mail and fulfillment center featuring digital, offset and enhanced printing technologies. We’re expanding the value chain by delivering superior results and an improved customer experience.
TechnologyView all jobs at Visions Inc
Get fresh Print Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!