UI UX Developer
Visionary Technology Consultants Linthicum, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Visionary Technology Consultants is looking for experienced candidates for the role of UI/UX Developer to develop and implement unique web-based applications.
*This a fully remote opportunity open to any candidate with a desire to support local government operations. Successful candidates will be required to visit our Linthicum, MD location for a single day orientation, fingerprinting, and collect equipment necessary to complete duties*
**This position will be open only for 72 hours as we need to fill this need ASAP**
***Please review the education, experience, and knowledge needed to ensure this is the appropriate role for you as the hiring team will require details/examples on how you meet the skills listed***
- Candidate should be able to design and develop wireframe or prototypes based on requirements and validate the design with users.
- Develop mobile and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces using latest frameworks like bootstrap or Angular.
- Work with application team to make sure that the components are in compliance with UI/UX guidelines and Standards.
- Develop and oversee the UX/UI domain practice within the Data and Reporting group.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that are measured and tied to key KPIs.
- Using high and low fidelity design tools, deliver the appropriate interface designs including prototypes, mockups, wireframes, user stories, user journeys, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and forthcoming functions and features that maintain a consistent user interface across all product offerings.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design solutions. Drive and participate in usability testing.
- Collaborate with other team members and department stakeholders including Business Analysis, UI Engineering, and Client Support.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and developing web applications, mobile applications and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces.
- Experience in creating wireframes and prototypes using latest UI/UX products
- Experience in Data Visualization Dashboards and Reports is must.
- Experience with Angular 6 / Angular 7 including UI Performance Optimization such as PageSpeed Insights, Webpagetest.org, and Chrome dev tools.
- Experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Child Support, Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Visionary Technology ConsultantsWhy Work Here?
Looking for a professional work team and environment to share your skills with? This is your where you want to be!
Visionary Technology Consultants (VTC) is a Minority and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We provide innovative technology management and human resource services to our partners in the government and commercial spheres, covering arenas spanning defense, health, education, finance, entertainment, and technology. Our proven solutions have enabled our customers to keep pace with the rapid evolutions in technology and maximize their people and product investments. Our distinctive approaches respond to the challenges faced by all organizations to continually improve operational efficiency while minimizing operating costs.