Visionary Technology Consultants has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Support Specialist. The successful candidate will provide support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. They will Identify, research and resolve technical problems of moderate complexity for our customer, one of the world's largest entertainment and communication corporations.
*This is a temporary engagement that will lead to permanent employment for the right candidate*
*Hours: 12pm-9pm, Monday-Friday*
- Serve as the “Face of IT” to the customer community, providing a positive experience and reflecting a positive image of IT overall
- Log into phones via the ACD system and accept user calls for the majority of the work day
- Process, route or resolve issues reported to the Service Desk via email, phone calls, chat or self-service web ticket submissions
- Provide excellent remote customer service while thoroughly documenting all work performed
- Log all Support incidents and requests into ServiceNow; properly manage individually assigned tickets and the group’s ServiceNow queue
- Independently research, troubleshoot, and resolve trouble tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
- Route issues that can’t be resolved by the Service Desk to the appropriate support team per established Service Level Agreements. Thoroughly document all pertinent information in the ticket prior to routing.
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers, keeping them up-to-date with the progress of their tickets. Serve as a liaison between other support teams and the customer as required.
- Working within the ITIL framework, collaborate with other support teams as necessary to ensure that customers receive timely service
- Manage Urgent Incidents within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Within a timely manner, notify the Service Desk Manager of issues that cannot be resolved at the Service Desk promptly and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- 1st class customer service skills mandatory
- Proven experience as a help desk technicianor other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Customer-oriented and even-tempered