Visionary Technology Consultants currently is in search of an experienced Software Developer is to aid in improving information systems by designing, developing, and installing Salesforce software solutions. The successful candidate will create and maintain software, in-house hardware and network systems. Additionally, they will assist in developing critical products for our clients, and offer excellent technical support.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by preparing supportive documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Follow software development lifecycle (SDLC) to plan, design, build, test, and deploy software applications, ranging from websites and mobile applications to web applications.
- Improve and maintain the working order of existing software.
- Be a key member of team and do what it takes to make project successful
- Build out user-facing flows (authentication, case-handling, follow up via email) for new service offerings.
- Use software development languages and tools to write, edit, maintain, and test computer software.
- Work with front-end team to build back-end support for members website
- Use REST API from other back-end systems to populate data in Salesforce
- Obtain and license software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommend purchases; testing and approving products.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- 2 years experience working with Salesforce development
- Experience creating agent flows using Salesforce Lightening UI with record types such as contacts, cases, communication
- Familiarity with ingestion from JSON / XML sources into Salesforce using REST APIs or similar
- Software design experience
- Experience debugging software
- Software testing and documentation
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes
- Ability to analyze Information
- General Programming Skills
- Problem Solving
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Process