Salesforce Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Who are you?
A Business Analyst with a solid understanding of the Quote to Cash business process who has the ability to analyze business information, translates requirements into functional specifications and champions client and/or internal business needs while balancing climate, priorities, capabilities and constraints of client and environments.
What you get to do:
- Act as a liaison between business users and technical team.
- Document functional user requirements and technical specifications for use in the development cycle.
- Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
- Assist with systems test planning and test script development.
- Contribute to development of deployment and communication plans.
- Develop customer communications, training, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
- Define business requirements, translate requirements into system specifications, support system development activities, document the solution for training, provide customer support, and support test execution.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, business, or finance.
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process – this is a requirement of the role. Specific Salesforce Revenue Cloud or Manufacturing Cloud experience preferred.
- Five to seven years of professional experience.
- Successfully worked on consulting projects, with previous Big 4 or similar firm consulting experience a plus.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and systems implementation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we’ll do for you:
- Competitive salary, bonus structure & profit-sharing
- Health, vision, dental, life & disability insurance
- Flexible, collaborative work environment with a commitment to work life balance
- Work anywhere, with full remote and hybrid options depending on location
- Learn and challenge yourself in a fast-paced, growing tech company
Visionary Technology Consultants
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?