Visionary Technology Consultants has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Support Specialist. The successful candidate will provide support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. They will Identify, research and resolve technical problems of moderate complexity for our customer, one of the nation's largest financial institutionss.
*This is a 6-month engagement that will lead to permanent employment for the right candidate*
*Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday*
- Serve as the “Face of IT” to the customer community, providing a positive experience and reflecting a positive image of IT overall
- Process, route or resolve issues reported to the Service Desk via email, phone calls, chat or self-service web ticket submissions
- Prioritize service requests and assign support tickets as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and identify network & server related issues and prepare for escalation.
- Provide excellent remote customer service while thoroughly documenting all work performed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1st class customer service skills mandatory
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Customer-oriented and even-tempered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook w/Exchange
- Microsoft Office
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of professional Helpdesk experience
- Experience providing hardware and software support
- Experience in a Windows Active Directory environment
- Experience with MS Exchange 2010+
- Windows Server experience
- Experience with Skype for Business, iOS, and Android a plus