Help Desk IT Support
Visionary Technology Consultants Bellevue, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Visionary Technology Consultants has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Support Specialist. Our client, a leading multinational mass media company is looking for assistance in supporting the mobile access platforms for their staff. The successful candidate will provide support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. They will Identify, research and resolve technical problems of moderate complexity for our customer, one of the world's largest entertainment and communication corporations.
*This is a temporary (6 month) engagement that will lead to permanent employment for the right candidate*
*Hours: 12pm-9pm, Monday-Friday* or *Hours: 4am-1pm, Monday-Friday*
- Serve as the “Face of IT” to the customer community, providing a positive experience and reflecting a positive image of IT overall
- Log into phones via the ACD system and accept user calls for the majority of the work day
- Process, route or resolve issues reported to the Service Desk via email, phone calls, chat or self-service web ticket submissions
- Provide excellent remote customer service while thoroughly documenting all work performed
- Log all Support incidents and requests into ServiceNow; properly manage individually assigned tickets and the group’s ServiceNow queue
- Independently research, troubleshoot, and resolve trouble tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
- Route issues that can’t be resolved by the Service Desk to the appropriate support team per established Service Level Agreements. Thoroughly document all pertinent information in the ticket prior to routing.
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers, keeping them up-to-date with the progress of their tickets. Serve as a liaison between other support teams and the customer as required.
- Working within the ITIL framework, collaborate with other support teams as necessary to ensure that customers receive timely service
- Manage Urgent Incidents within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Within a timely manner, notify the Service Desk Manager of issues that cannot be resolved at the Service Desk promptly and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Any experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role in mobile technology helpful, not mandatory
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems
- iOS Apple experience a plus
- 1st class customer service skills mandatory
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Customer-oriented and even-tempered
Visionary Technology ConsultantsWhy Work Here?
Looking for a professional work team and environment to share your skills with? This is your where you want to be!
Visionary Technology Consultants (VTC) is a Minority and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We provide innovative technology management and human resource services to our partners in the government and commercial spheres, covering arenas spanning defense, health, education, finance, entertainment, and technology. Our proven solutions have enabled our customers to keep pace with the rapid evolutions in technology and maximize their people and product investments. Our distinctive approaches respond to the challenges faced by all organizations to continually improve operational efficiency while minimizing operating costs.