Desktop : Client Managed Services and Help Desk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems..An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Installation of Commercial off-the-self (COTS0 products
- Troubleshooting Printers and scanners
- LAN Technical Support
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Powered by JazzHR
Visionary Technology Consultants
AddressMontgomery County, MD
Get fresh Bilingual Help Desk Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.