Customer Service Representative Position Available
We seeking Customer Service Representatives who are able to respond to inquiries to policyholders, provide superb customer service and provide additional assistance. AMI provides growing opportunities for candidates that excel in Customer Service. We serve some of the largest brands in the telecommunication industry. This is a fun, challenging opportunity for those that seek personal and professional development.
Customer Service Representative: Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ability to navigate through applications including Salesforce
- Ability to work and respond to customer issues/complaints
- Provide assistance to new customers
- Up-sell to existing eligible customers
- Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service (Retention & Acquisition)
- Work in Team Environment
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Adhere to compliance regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required.
- Must be extremely willing to learn to manage a team.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least one-year demonstrating superb call center or retail customer service experience.
- Must be a very positive individual.
- Excellent teamwork skills- must be willing to work in a team environment.
- A competitive compensation package including performance-based bonuses
- A supportive and encouraging work atmosphere invested in your growth and success
- Regular travel and networking opportunities with top performers in the industry
- Personalized coaching and training from our executive team
This is a competitive industry and we are looking to hire the best! If you think you have what it takes to succeed apply today for immediate consideration.