Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Account Representative - Optical
VisionWeb Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) Account Manager is the key to success in helping our customers keep their workflow smooth while using our solutions. We need someone who loves to solve puzzles and who will provide exceptional support to our users. We are in the process of ramping up our users and need an energetic, enthusiastic person who is flexible with change.
- Provide customer support via phone, email, and GoToMeeting for clearinghouse and RCM customers.
- Monitor customer accounts to identify trends and proactively engage the client with solutions and updates.
- Identify, research, and resolve account concerns or issues; reported by the customer, internal team, and partners.
- Work clearinghouse rejections for customers and create missing information requests or send corrected claims
- Work denials and aging reports to ensure maximum reimbursement for vision and medical claims
- Communicate with payment posting team to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Collaborate with Sales for onboarding new customers and creating a new statement of work for existing customers
- Oversee the client onboarding process for new accounts utilizing clearinghouse and/or RCM solutions.
- Train client on RCM tools and expectations to obtain maximum reimbursement
- Track and trend product data using multiple complex systems
- Provide basic technical website and PC support to enable customers to use our solutions
- Effectively use Salesforce and other company tools to document customer interactions and account updates
- Minimum of three years experience with customer facing customer service
- Minimum of three years experience with insurance billing practices in a healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels through verbal and written modes
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills, able to act with an appropriate sense of urgency to resolve problems
- Ability to critically think through problems in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, ranging from 7:00am – 6:00pm central time
- Strong Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office suite of products
- Experience in optometric or ophthalmic practice-experience
- Knowledge of spectacle lenses, contact lenses, and frames
- Experience working in ZirMed, TriZetto, and/or Emdeon to submit claims, process rejections, and send corrected claims
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience using remote connection software