Our client, a Pittsburgh based tech company leading the charge to transform how we recycle, is seeking a Business Development Representative (Inside Sales) to work on a permanent basis in the downtown Pittsburgh area. This team is currently on a strong growth trajectory. We want results-oriented, top performers who will contribute to their existing momentum in a meaningful way.
Our client sees Inside sales as a critical component on the front line of their mission. If you love the idea of growing a business, this role is for you. You have a chance to be ground level on the team that drives the company's success by carefully cultivating every client relationship they build.
On a daily basis, the Business Development Representative (Inside Sales) will be responsible for building density in one of the organizations operating markets. This means prospecting your own leads, identifying, and engaging key decision makers at strategic locations across a city. In your new role, you will be a critical member of a close-knit sales team, working to help our client generate new leads and set appointments for the outside sales team.
Your hard work to book meetings is acknowledged by the team – emphasis is placed on a positive, supportive work environment where each team members' contributions and achievements are regularly recognized. Hit a goal, close a deal with your outside rep, and your team celebrates these prospects you're targeting will help grow your monthly commission check!
REQUIREMENTS CRITICAL TO THE ROLE:
- A Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience and a desire to grow your sales skill-set.
- An engaging personality and a love for talking with people.
- A competitive spirit and a team player.
- Enthusiasm for our sustainability driven mission.
- The ability to cold call and hit your quotas on a daily basis
- Highly collaborative with ability to work independently as needed and achieve required goals
- Successful candidates will have a natural tendency toward a growth (not a fixed) mind set
COMPENSATION & CULTURE
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus uncapped commission potential.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 15 days PTO + 2 personal floating holidays
- Team competitions, company gatherings, annual company retreats, and more!