Vision Technologies has an opening for a Network Administrator Lead is responsible for network administration operations, maintenance, and associated activities of platforms installed throughout the USMEPCOM enterprise. This position provides services to tasks involving engineering development, integration, interface design analysis, integration of infrastructure, and testing of software and hardware. The Network Administrator Lead shall perform system-level configuration of products including validating the integration of hardware, software, operating systems, and other platform specifications while maintaining interoperability with existing legacy systems.
- A minimum of five years of experience leading teams of network operations staff
- A minimum of one year of experience with DISA’s Joint Regional Security Stack.
- A minimum of six years of experience supporting global network systems and subsystems; troubleshooting a wide range of LAN, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), BGP, WAN, and network/service availability; and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
- A minimum of three years of experience with IPv4 and IPv6 protocol stacks.
- A minimum of three years planning and executing local and long-haul communications.
- A minimum of three years of experience supporting and troubleshooting firewall appliances and rulesets and working with firewall solutions.
Education Requirements: Bachelors required in relevant area of studies (network engineer, computer science, etc.)
- Possess a current Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) certification.
- Possess an Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification.
- Possess an ITIL v3 Practitioner Level Certification
Security Clearance: Possess a background investigation commensurate with level IT-II for T3 or T3R.