· Responsible for overseeing the implementation of access control and surveillance systems
· Maintaining staff requirements for ongoing projects.
· Detailed tracking of materials and labor while managing crews to perform various types of installations, and completing them under challenging project deadlines.
· Provided detailed reporting of project production resolving issues providing scheduling and maintaining budgets.
· Supervises technicians and lead technicians and provides on-the-job training when required.
· Demonstrates complete understanding of assigned projects.
· Provides regular feedback on the performance of technicians and lead technicians.
· Demonstrates ability to teach and mentor assigned staff.
· Controls and tracks all materials required for each project.
· Accurately reports on-site material inventory on the last working day of each month.
· Demonstrates ability to procure change orders on a consistent basis.
· Determines when project is off budget and implements solutions necessary to get it back on budget.
· Performs walk-through with customer, on Account Project Manager’s behalf when needed.
· Relay implementation details to engineer for incorporation into a work order package.
· Manages subcontractors assigned to project.
· Assures that all installation work and associated testing required are performed to the latest specifications.
· Serves as direct interface with the customer.
· Keeps personal technical skills up to date by reading trade magazines, attending in-house training classes and vendor seminars.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to lift 75 pounds. Must be able to perform work using 6’-12’ ladders.