We provide the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of marketing, sales, and management by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. Vision Process focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, management, sales, entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset.
Determination and grit are vital skill in our business; we have found that those that have motivated their teams on and off the field have no problem speaking one on one or to groups. Developing, coaching, motivating, recruiting, and training a performing team is how someone grows in our organization.
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Training in business management for customer service, marketing, and sales consultants
• Assisting in the daily operations of the client
• Assisting in new business acquisition and increasing market share
• Face to face sales and marketing with our customers to uphold solid relationships to meet the needs of our clients
• Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
• Actively participate in daily Zoom campaign meetings and ongoing training sessions to improve marketing and sales skills and stay current with industry trends
• An excellent work environment where fun meets success
• Full training and weekly leadership development meetings
• Incentives for exceptional work
• Chances to give back to the community
• Travel opportunities
• Advancement & recognition based on merit
• Upward mobility with a mentor provided to each member of our team
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 1-4 years of relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, or hospitality
• Internship experience in sales, marketing, and account management.
• Interest in developing customer partnerships.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
IMPORTANT: Only local candidates with immediate full-time availability will be considered. We are so excited to be providing more opportunities to recent graduates and other entry-level candidates who may not have had as much control over job security during this time
Why Work Here?With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, Vision Process leads Connecticut in retail management, strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At Vision Process, commitment to teamwork helps us accomplish every goal set.
Here at Vision Process we have great company culture and hands on training into leadership and management here in Connecticut!