Marketing Firm Seeks Entry Level Professionals!
Our company is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing SPORTS MINDED individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their “winning mindsets" and apply them to lucrative marketing and business careers.
We're looking for full-time TEAM LEADS to take on immediate marketing and account management responsibilities. Applicants must be highly motivated, sports minded, well organized, ambitious, and "people first" oriented. There is NOT a glass ceiling - growth potential should be your biggest priority here.
- Company Events
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events, dinners and concerts, electronics
- Work life balance
- Employee achievement and recognition
- Formal rotational training
- Personal / sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun company events for philanthropy, team building, networking opportunities, etc.
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Team management
- Campaign management
- Face to Face Negotiations and Sales Presentations
Areas of Training:
- People skills and sales skills
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Finances (personal and business)
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Thorough on job training
- Must have Associate’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative & prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be resourceful in unfamiliar tasks.
- Understanding of analytical techniques applied to human resource management.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels throughout the organization and cross-functionally.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Displayed strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and keep deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Exhibits strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant technology including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager