Windows System Administrator
Vision IT's mission is to understand, analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement the right solutions to optimize our customers' investments. Internally, our focus is on our employees' professional and technical development, and we believe mentorship is essential to success.
We seek an experienced Windows System Administrator for an opportunity in Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position supports the RCC-C, which provides cutting-edge technology in an enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Desktop, Server, and Server Security Maintenance
- Be a self-motivated system administrator to provide enterprise server support for the Army in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Build and configure Windows-based systems in support of highly visible mission areas
- Proactively and efficiently administer Windows desktops and servers using enterprise toolsets such as SCCM, SCOM, VMware Horizon
- Effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Ensure desktop/server configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
- Document technical troubleshooting efforts
- Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
- Active SECRET clearance
- HS + 6 years of experience, AA/AS + 4 years, or BA/BS +2 years, to include up to one year of hands-on Windows system administration
- IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
- Must acquire Microsoft server certification, MCP 70-410 (or higher), within 180 days of hire
- Experience with Windows 10 administration
- Experience with physical and virtual (VMware) desktops
- Experience with zero client environment
- Experience with Server 2012 R2 administration
- Experience with physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) systems
- Knowledge of client/server hardware and software configuration
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Ability to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems
- Knowledge of networking concepts • Ability to create and/or modify scripts (batch, PowerShell)
- Ability to document technical troubleshooting efforts
- Proficiency with Windows Active Directory services
- Familiarity with McAfee Host-Based Security System (HBSS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Familiarity with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVAs
- Be able to effectively communicate with team members and customers
- Work independently and as a team; set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
Vision IT does not have a vaccination mandate that applies to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Vision IT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Vision IT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Vision Information Technology Consultants LLCMiles Manor, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.