- Posted: over a month ago
Vision IT's mission is to understand, analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement the right solutions to optimize our customers' investments. Internally, our focus is on our employees' professional and technical development, and we believe mentorship is essential to success.
We seek an experienced Network Administrator for an exciting opportunity located in Sierra Vista AZ.
Job Description And Responsibilities
- The Network Administrator is responsible for ensuring the organization's Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure and related systems are well maintained and operate reliably and securely.
- This role will perform regular systems and security monitoring, provisioning, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- The Network Administrator will perform administration, operations, maintenance, and support of WAN infrastructure, routers, firewalls, Ethernet switches, and related systems.
- They are also responsible for following relevant processes, procedures, and standards.
- Additionally, the Network Administrator will provide technical support related to assigned systems within their organization and to outside customers as needed.
- They also handle patches and upgrades to ensure that systems are maximally efficient, effective, and secure.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Cisco Internetworking Devices
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Juniper Internetworking Devices
- Standard Routing Protocols, i.e. EIGRP, BGP, OSPF
- TCP/IP ports, protocols, and subnetting
- Network fundamentals
- Network services such as, DNS, DHCP, NTP, and LDAP
- Cybersecurity fundamentals
- IT Industry terminology
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members, team lead, management, and government customers
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Minimum Training, Education, and Certifications
- HS + 4 yrs. similar experience, AA/AS + 2 years or BA/BS +0
- IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required at the start date
- Within 60 days of the start of employment, the Network Administrator MUST obtain one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE CSSP Infrastructure Support DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline. Minimum Clearance
- Active Secret with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret Clearance
Vision IT does not have a vaccination mandate that applies to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Vision IT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Vision IT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Vision Information Technology Consultants LLC
AddressMiles Manor, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?