Life Cycle Replacement (LCR) & Capability Request (CAPR)
Vision Information Technology Consultants LLC Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Vision ITis a fast growing, woman-owned business that's supported DoD and Federal Sector IT initiatives fortwo decades. We work side-by-side with our clients as a trusted, long-term partner offering innovative consultation and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes.
Vision IT seeks the services ofa Life Cycle Replacement (LCR) & Capability Request (CAPR) Manager in support of Cyber Defense Activities for ourFt Shafter Flats, HI client.
Responsibilities May Include(but are not limited to)the following:
- Manage and administrate Government Property
- Manage the 9th MSC CAPR process (Symantec WorkFlow) and government purchasing procedures to include funded and unfunded purchases (GPC)
- Perform change management review, development, and maintenance of configuration management strategies and solutions for existing and new products
Required Education, Experience, Clearance and Certification(s):
- 3+ years of experience in managing Enterprise Life Cycle Replacement programs in excess of 250K to include managing quality assurance, inventory, imaging (Altiris DS, SCCM, etc.),scheduling, shipping/receiving, LCR deployment team, DRMO procedures, LCR reporting, warranty status, and LCR projections.
- 2+ Years of Experience and knowledge of the CAPR process (Symantec WorkFlow, etc.) and government purchasing procedures to included funded and unfunded purchases (GPC)
- IAT Level II per DoD 8570
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Desired Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Experience in Life Cycle replacement program in USARPAC and USARC environment
- Experience in C4IM IT Metrics reporting as the Installation POC
- Experience in Dell specific hardware for repair and replacement (Dell
Vision IT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vision IT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Vision IT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Vision IT's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.