Vision ITis a fast growing, woman-owned business that's supported DoD and Federal Sector IT initiatives fortwo decades. We work side-by-side with our clients as a trusted, long-term partner offering innovative consultation and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes.
Vision IT seeks the services ofa Intermediate Help Desk Technician in support of Cyber Defense Activities for ourAmerican Samoa client.
Responsibilities May Include(but are not limited to)the following:
- Operate a customer service ITIL-based help desk to support approximately 2,097 users and 1,877 workstations/ laptops throughout the 9th MSC and USAR Pacific.
- Receive prioritize, delegate, manage, respond to and resolve user service requests.
- Create/Manage user accounts in Active Directory.
- Create/Manager workstation accounts in Active Directory.
- Image and configure new and existing workstations.
- Install/configure software.
- Support Life-Cycle Management IOM workstations at multiple locations.
Required Education, Experience, Clearance and Certification(s):
- 5-7 years of experience providing IT support services troubleshooting both hardware and software issues inmixed environments that include workstations & laptops (SIPR, NIPR,CENTRIX, STAMIS, etc.), servers, mobile devices and A/V equipment. Extensive working knowledge of Active Directory, OS delivery methods (Altiris Deployment Solution, SCCM, etc.), tiered Help Desk approach, work ticket tracking solutions (Altiris Help Desk, Remedy), and networking support.
- IAT Level II per DoD 8570.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Desired Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Experience in DISA, USARPAC, and USARC IT Tiered support services
- Extensive knowledge of Remedy Ticketing System and SCCM
Vision IT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vision IT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Vision IT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Vision IT's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Vision Information Technology Consultants LLC