The Entry Level Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer-centric environment. This person will also be required to perform office operational tasks as needed. We are seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Positions.
Customer Service, Basic selling skills, Front-end operations, Merchandising, and retail operating standards.
The Vision Group team puts forth a genuine effort to make a difference in our community by creating team bonding experiences and staying involved in a number of charities. Vision Group actively supports Action Against Hunger, an organization dedicated to bringing relief to malnourished individuals around the globe. Another organization Vision Group supports includes WildAid’s mission to raise awareness about and reduce these destructive trends worldwide. Giving back to the community is a core value of our team and this is just the beginning of our philanthropic footprint.
Our company culture and team camaraderie that Vision Group has built together cannot go unnoticed. We continue to foster our professional and personal relationships in and out of the office. To name just a few we participate in weekly team get-togethers, cookouts, company invested seminars, and annual company retreats.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service at all times
- Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and present solutions
- Embraces company values; Own it, Say it like it is, Be Caring, Keep it Simple, and Work Together every shift
Entry Level Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Delivers exceptional customer service
- Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Processes accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers
- Creates an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store
- Adheres to all company policies procedures & standards
- Able to multitask on assorted merchandising and sales responsibilities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Basic Skills required:
- Able to engage and speak to customers
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Customer service experience in a retail environment
- Cashier experience
Vision Marketing Management Group provides branding solutions that push national telecom providers further into new markets.
We use a research-driven approach to quickly find paths to increased regional domination. Let us show you how we do it.