Vision Group’s company mission is to foster and encourage innovative solutions, creative problem-solving, and the ability to provide a dynamic range of marketing services to our clients and sales tactics to our team.
Vision Group’s principles make us powerful and one of the leading marketing firms in our industry. These values include innovation, passion, and expertise.
Innovation: Innovation does not require some exotic new technology. It requires an innovative culture – one that is embraced by the people at the top and flows through the whole organization.
Passion: "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." -Oprah Winfrey
Expertise: Expertise isn’t perfection, its the knowledge acquired through our consistent mentality of continuous learning and education.
Job Title: Customer Service Openings
- Entry-level position that serves customers’ needs both at our Telecommunications firm and in-the-field by providing information about products & services to grow business while handling & resolving issues…
- Skills needed including listening, customer service, product knowledge, quality focus, problem-solving, market research, office, and phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multi-tasking
- This is a very visible position across all sections of our business which will provide the right individual with the ability to learn the industry and showcase their talents. this will involve various training, growth and professional coaching opportunities in both technical and business disciplines along with a mentor relationship with the department manager
- Reach out to every possible customer [current, previous, potential] to generate more business
- Resolves customer questions e.g. related to orders, answer phones & take orders as needed
- Get orders & follow up completed & submitted e.g. writes up orders, do price quotes & send invoices
- Has and grows knowledge of products, prices, installations, and various marketing promotional services
- Maintains DETAILED customer records by updating account information
- Provides assistance answering calls during high volume and/or when people are out
- Organizing appointments and meetings with TARGETED consumers interested in client's services
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Attending conferences and meetings
- Build relationships
- Call on regular & prospective customers to earn orders & talks with customers by phone et.al.
- Research competitors
- Gathers, analyzes, and delivers information from the field to develop strategies and product offerings
- Coordinate issues with key clients between service, support, customer service, marketing & finance
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the united states
- An offer of employment is conditional pending background check & drug screen
- Reliable transportation
Experience and Background:
- Experience, knowledge, and ability helpful
- English and Spanish with clear proper communication and grammar
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- High school education or equivalent
- College degrees associated with this type of position are helpful like business, marketing
Vision Marketing Management Group provides branding solutions that push national telecom providers further into new markets.
We use a research-driven approach to quickly find paths to increased regional domination. Let us show you how we do it.