- Posted: over a month ago
Vision Ford is looking for a Sales Consultant to serve as a guide to facilitate the customer buying experience. We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic and personal ambition to join our successful team.
Vision Ford pays 100% paid health insurance for the employees and employees are eligible for the Employee New Vehicle Lease program where Vision Ford will pay up to $500 towards your lease payment.
Automotive Sales Consultant Duties Include:
· Listen to customer's to identify their needs.
· Match needs with appropriate vehicle.
· Offers and accompanies customer(s) on test drive.
· Offers customer involvement in trade-in evaluation, presents financial proposition, satisfies customer concerns and asks for the order.
· Follows up with customers after delivery to develop customer loyalty.
· Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
· Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Vision Ford-Lincoln.
· Comprehensive product knowledge
· Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
Automotive Sales Consultant Compensations :
· Hourly wage is based on number of vehicles sold.
· Fully paid employee Health insurance
· Optional Life, Dental, Vision, and supplemental Insurance
· Optional retirement plan, with an employer match
· Paid vacation
· Dealership department discounts
· Possible career advancement
Automotive Sales Consultant Requirements:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Valid driver's license.
BusinessView all jobs at Vision Ford