.Net Developer - Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VisioLogix is looking for a Mid-Level to Senior-Level .Net Developer to enhance and support a web-based application developed in C# and .NET/SQL Server, majority of the work is to enhanced current web application with minor technical support for daily operations of VLX EMS system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience with .NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, DevOps, and MVC framework applications development
- Expertise with Object Oriented analysis and programming
- 3-5+ years of Experiences with SQL Server development, Experience building SQL tables, views, and setting up SQL jobs, T-SQL skills, ability to write Stored Procedures over large databases.
- Full life-cycle software development experience using Agile Methodology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - such as TFS, Git
- Good communication skills
DESIRED EXPERIENCE FOR FULL-STACK .NET DEVELOPER INCLUDES:
- An understanding of software patterns and practices, an affinity for developing tests with complete code coverage of modern web application development experience
- Must have foundational, logical and creative level experience with many technologies including .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Rest, WebAPI, HTML5, Git, AJAX, JSON, JQuery,
- Experience developing web applications using .NET Framework 4.5
- Experience with MS Entity Framework 6.0, Kendo controls, HTML
- Design-build and maintain efficient and reusable C# code using design patterns
- Experience building and consuming JSON-based ASP.NET Web API services
- Background dealing with Back End development with SQL
- Experience in Domain Driven Design and behavior-driven development
- .NET Framework Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SQL Server Programming C# SQL ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 10+ Years experienced in Application/Web Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Technical, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Math, Science
- Full-stack development: 5 years (Required)
- Spring Boot: 1 year (Required)
VisioLogix Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We also participate in E-Verify for anyone hired in the United States of America.
6100 Corporate DriveHouston, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at VisioLogix