Visible Supply Chain Management
Visible Supply Chain Management is one of the country's leading providers of shipping, fulfillment, small-parcel services & third-party logistics. In the eCommerce era, Visible ranks 2nd only to Amazon as a USPS Reseller and partners with over 25,000 customers in serving their customers in 140 countries & territories. With fulfillment facilities in Utah, Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Texas and Washington Visible enables domestic direct-to-consumer brands to reach their customer bases with short transit times and minimal costs.
The Inventory Lead is responsible for maintaining the cycle count program, conducting location audits, and facilitating physical inventory counts for assigned clients. This position is also responsible for positive and negative inventory adjustments, reporting on submitted inventory discrepancy forms (IDFs), and reconciling lost inventory. This position is client facing and appropriate conduct is required.
What You'll Do:
- Create reports from the warehouse management system regarding current inventory levels
- Perform cycle counts/physical inventory counts and report the results. Monitor transactions of inventory locations
- Adjust inventory data in the warehouse management system
- Collect, resolve, and report on all inventory discrepancies
- Facilitate location audits and physical inventory counts with the client, including coordinating all resources needed and generating the final report
- Optimize inventory locations to ensure accurate inventory management, efficient picking, and logical use of locations
- Communicate regularly with the operations manager and account manager
- Train staff in 5S and lean manufacturing
What You'll Bring:
- Team oriented mentality
- Capacity to lead a team to achieve set goals
- Desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- A capacity to learn
What Makes Us Awesome:
- Competitive starting pay, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including; Medical, Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, 401(k), and Pet insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Fun, team centric culture
- 1-3 years' experience working in fulfillment
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to communicate with other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills.
- Ability to do simple math, read orders, write instructions, and complete form.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
Preferred Education and Experience
- Forklift certification
Visible Supply Chain Management is one of the country's leading providers of shipping, fulfillment, small-parcel services & third-party logistics. Shipping over 150 million packages last year, Visible ranks 2nd only to Amazon as a USPS Reseller and partners with over 25,000 customers in serving their customers in 140 countries & territories. With fulfillment facilities in Utah, Ohio, Tennessee, and Georgia, Visible enables domestic direct-to-consumer brands to reach their customer bases with short transit times and minimal costs. Custom packaging services further reduce customer costs, by right-sizing packaging dimensions and weights to fit optimal carrier rate brackets. Visible's seasoned experts fulfill using proprietary technology that helps them maintain 99.8% fulfillment accuracy and a 99.9% on-time shipping record, while providing customers with end-to-end transparent shipment tracking. With a major focus on parcel shipping, Visible is able to help online retailers better compete with the biggest brand names out there today. Through Visible's services, online retailers can offer their customers better service, more economical shipping, and faster delivery times.
When you join Visible Supply Chain Management, you are becoming involved in one of the fastest-growing supply chain companies in the US (Inc. 5000 rating), and part of a company culture that values Integrity, Progression, Team, and Results.
Visible Supply Chain Management