Digital Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Visible Factors is a Data-Driven Digital Marketing Agency. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This person will work closely with the CEO of the business to manage internal projects and handle strategy, reporting, and interaction with clients for media buying around Search Ads and Social Ads. You will be acting as the main point of contact and account manager for Visible Factors clients.
We have worked with 100s of brands, startups, and large enterprise corporations, all via referral and word-of-mouth and are a small but fast-moving and fast-growing team, building some internal brands including a tea company, expanding our agency, and growing our client reach.
You will work with clients to guide strategy, provide research/analysis, and reporting while working with our ad operations team to implement campaigns/ads. You will need to leverage your experience and industry knowledge to manage client expectations, develop client strategy and communicate results clearly and effectively.
Currently the role is part-time and hybrid, and can be long-term with full-time options as the role expands. If you are excited by the opportunity to win, grow brands, and learn non-stop while having fun doing so, you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Work with clients to understand their goals and needs around performance marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the clients to define, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and strategies both for Search Marketing and Advertising as well as Social Advertising.
- Launch and manage paid media campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms, and other channels, identifying the optimal media mix and efficiencies to drive growth for their products (both B2B and B2C)
- Create media plans, growth strategies, and testing plans to implement and build a program around.
- Manage internal Ad Operations team members in order to have ads built out, uploaded, and optimized.
- Create dashboards (we use TapClicks) to monitor, optimize, and report the performance of campaigns/ initiatives regularly.
- Marketing Coordination of advertising, email, and social media assets.
- Work with our internal team to create new Case Studies and marketing materials.
- Research and coordinate the build out of various ebooks, white papers, templates and infographics.
- Work with internal teams to write content, manage social media accounts, and build out other content marketing tactics to increase the thought leadership for Visible Factors.
- 3+ years of experience managing paid media on various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and other social/search ad platforms.
- Proven Data Analysis experience, working with small and large data sets to make complex decisions regarding KPIs
- Develop strong hypotheses, solve complex problems, and provide actionable insights utilizing ad platform tools, reporting platforms, and other data sources.
- Needs to possess excellent presentation and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide clear recommendations to clients management and executives.
- Comfortable working with groups across different geographies and timezones.
- Deep experience working with E-Commerce and B2B/SaaS is a plus.
- Part-time Hybrid Work Schedule
- Compensation TBD based on experience.
- US Only.
- Other benefits TBD based on the role and experience.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Visible Factors