Business Analyst, Client Success
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VisiQuate Position Description:
Title: Business Analyst
VisiQuate Client Success
Business Analysts play an integral role in our business. They collaborate with Clients, engineering, operations, and sales to understand Clients’ business objectives in order to translate them into detailed requirements. They continue the collaboration by teaming with our development and QA teams to ensure these objectives are met.
Business Analysts at VisiQuate are the backbone of providing white glove, consultative solutions to our Clients. They are analytical, personable, and highly professional. They enjoy and are continuously focused on helping Clients “move the needle” in their enterprise by leveraging the VisiQuate platform, services, and consulting opportunities to drive Client ROI and overall success in their technology initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this position has 3-5 years of business analyst experience across a variety of methods and disciplines including, but not limited to; complex data integration, Data Governance Disciplines, BI concepts, strong SQL querying concepts and approaches, data mining methods, data and visual science methods and strong technical project management and analytical skills.
- Interact with business stakeholders to design and modify VisiQuate’s healthcare analytics solutions; Gather, document, and analyze business requirements, translate them into engineering requirements and validate development work.
- Own, groom, and prioritize development backlog.
- Work closely and collaboratively with teams across the organization – Client Delivery, Client Success, Engineering and Product Management.
- Develop high quality relationships with Clients and works diligently to develop and continuously maintain trust with the Client.
- Leverage effective methods and principles including data science, visual science, and other performance management methods to solve business problems across the healthcare services industry.
- Act as a liaison between Clients and various technical resources on projects.
- Troubleshoot and work with source system owners to profile and remediate data quality and other issues as they arise.
- Work with Product Managers to develop product roadmap and execution plan.
- Effectively communicate and escalate problems / issues that may arise and assist in determining solution feasibility and alternatives to the Client, project manager, Client Success Manager, and additional stakeholders.
- Recommend and implement improvements and changes to the delivery process, where appropriate.
- Investigate data anomalies, identify opportunities, and collaborate on recommendations to Clients.
- Ensure successful daily file transfer.
- Participate in scoping upsell opportunities.
Client Communication Skills (internal and external):
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and business-oriented staff.
- Develop appropriate reporting tools, templates, and other collateral for Client communication.
- Travel as required to Client sites.
- Create, review, and deliver presentations of work to Clients as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Healthcare experience, preferably in provider-based revenue cycle and finance areas.
- Degree in Mathematics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or demonstrated experience/skills comparable to a technical degree.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for professional growth.
- 3-5 years working as an analyst in an enterprise, data-driven environment.
- Hands on technical experience with MicroStrategy/Tableau/Microsoft BI Platform/Others, SQL/Snowflake and Excel, strongly preferred.
- Familiar with ETL processes, agile methodologies, and Database design and best practices.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners.
Characteristics we love:
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Allergic to sterile and cold corporate cultures
- Passionate about producing high-quality deliverables
- Detail-oriented and results driven
- Collaborative team player
- Addicted to learning and improving
- Has the ability to turn data into insights
Successful candidates will value and embrace VisiQuate’s Founding Principles:
- Leadership - We lead by example and by empowering our clients, partners, and staff.
- Optimism - Our glass is decidedly half full…and then some.
- Curiosity - We approach the who, what, where, when, why, and how questions with an inquisitiveness that delights in discovering fresh ideas.
- Zeal - We approach our work with eagerness, determination, and contagious enthusiasm.
- Integrity - We value conscience, character, truth, and honor as fundamental principles.
- Innovation - We believe in a continuous and relentless pursuit of all which seems unimaginable.
- Fun - We believe that hard work and fun go hand in hand.
- Compassion - We will lead not only with our heads, but with our hearts.
- Giving - We will gladly give our time and money to causes in which we believe.
Get fresh Client Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.