Viscofan Montgomery, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Update financial report and identify major issues for the plant(s) related to:
· Production and consumption reports, including evaluating efficiency and scrapping
· COP (cost of production)
· Follow up on activities related to the monthly financial closing
· Close control of Operational Expenses including posting accruals for areas such as: utilities, repairs and overhauls, environmental, transportation, leases, travel, etc.
· Prepare labor analysis at the end of month
· Update Work Comp monthly report and post any related closing entries
· Lead the plant budgeting and forecasting process for operations, and provide explanations to variances for the current month, QTR and YTD, as well as analysis versus prior year
· Evaluate variances against Budget; identify KPIs that require constant control against goals
· Capital Projects control, ensuring that project requests are processed according to Budget, create and maintain asset account numbers
· Ensure investments authorizations are requested in CRM before setting the purchases orders, posting invoices or paying them
· Prepare investment appendix information for submission on BPC
· Participate on the R&D Tax Credit requirements related to the plant
· Ensure completion of all Internal Control tasks (ICFR) including execution and supervision
· Review and approve Purchase Orders according to Budget, evaluate status of open POs on monthly and advice any necessary actions (closing, increase, cancellation, etc.)
· Respond to any other internal or external audit requests
· Support management in any ad-hoc requests, including preparing information for presentations and respond to requests from Corporate
· Performs other duties as assigned or required by CFO, COO or CEO
· Develop strong working relationships with the Operations Team including production, purchases, quality control, etc., actively participating in meetings and support the team with any necessary requirements
· Travel to other plants as necessary to ensure necessary level of support, also to other offices if needed or as part of training and relationship building.
· Bachelor's degree or certificate in Accounting
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· SAP knowledge is a big plus .
· Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Viscofan