Graphic Design, and Pre-Press for Production
VISCO is seeking a Pre-Press and Graphic Designer responsible for the design and creation of print production files. We are looking for an individual who is versed in the printing process and able to create and prepare files for large format printing. The ability to work with Adobe Illustrator, multi-task, and maintain deadlines is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is creative, detail-oriented, and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Self Motivated
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to abide by multiple corporations’ custom specs
- Easily differentiate between vehicle makes and models
- Good color recognition
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to design in 2D and 3D
- Previous Experience with 3D CAD Software
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Create renderings for vehicle wraps and graphics
- Pre-press vehicle wraps and graphics for production
- Design custom artwork for customers
- Create production files for vinyl cut graphics from 3D CAD
- Color correct art for printing
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a related field.
- Ability to lift 50lbs unaided.
- High level of initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess exceptional organizational ability.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well with a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products & applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.