The Sr Director, Learning Services is a member of the leadership team of the newly formed School of Digital Payments (SDP) within Visa University and a member of the Visa University Operating Committee. The SDP is a new CEO-supported venture sitting within the Strategy organization. Our vision is to make Visa University the place everyone everywhere goes to learn about payments. We are looking for innovative intrapreneurs who are passionate about payments and the impact educating others about the industry and Visa's place in it can have on individuals, businesses and economies globally.
- Establish a change management methodology and develop a suite of services that will support the successful rollout and adoption of Visa products. Drive continuous improvement in and continue to evolve and develop new strategic service offerings.
- Partner with the Market Learning organization to build regional learning services teams who will consult with Country Managers, Account Executives and Business Development leaders and their customers to develop learning plans that drive customer success and learning product and services revenue.
- Support the build of sales enablement programs to educate our client-facing teams on VU SDP learning services, and how they add value to our customers.
- Create toolkits for regional learning services teams to leverage in needs assessment, scoping and pricing discussions with customers.
- Lead global team, including FT and subcontracted resources within a matrixed environment, to successfully deliver change management solution.
- Deliver on the growth targets for the Learning Services unit in conjunction with the VU SDP Business Development leader and Market Learning teams.
- Be accountable for all scope, budget and resource planning to meet desired objectives. Maintain close contact with client representatives to ensure that client deliverables and milestones are met. Be comfortable and credible giving change management advice at all levels of a client organization.
- Build networks within new and existing accounts to strengthen overall relationship and provide as-needed support to drive revenue and VIK growth.