Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
NA Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants in North America to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, operational account planning, back office support and customer performance reporting.
The NA Large Client & Super Regional Senior Director is responsible for providing operational leadership, oversight, and direction for Digital Products & Services for clients. The role requires a keen insight into Digital product offerings, support trends, best practices, and calls for deep collaboration and partnership with business leadership across CS, Sales, Product and other internal stakeholders.
· Establishing executive level relationships with client Operations and Technology teams to ensure alignment and execution of digital initiatives for various National and Super Regional Issuer client accounts and ensuring the appropriate clients support model is in place.
· Functional responsibility for managing two Account Managers within the group that support Digital for specific clients to increase knowledge sharing and learnings to enable consistent interaction with clients across all National and Super Regional Issuers.
· Driving client engagement and execution with clients in support of key North America Scorecard digital initiatives- i.e. 3D Secure 2.0 implementations, Visa Direct Oct authorization improvement, Secure Remote Commerce implementation, Card Not Present implementation initiatives (e.g. Debit 2.0).
· Partnering with the Sales Account Executives to support digital related new business development opportunities.
· Ensuring digital initiatives are integrated into consolidated Sales and Operational Account Plans and operational support requirements are well defined.
· Visionary expertise identifying efficiencies and the tools and applications related to those efficiencies.
- Providing strategy, integration and coordination to multiple, cross-functional digital related projects.
- Overall planning, directing and oversight responsibility of multiple projects, products, services or functions typically requiring the utilization or management of resources across multiple departments or functional areas.
- Proactively identifies and solves complex problems that impact the management, relationship, and direction of the business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Senior Management, Product, Sales, and Account Management.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with client and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff, senior and executive management. Provides thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to provide outstanding client support.
- Independently formulating decisions that may have significant operating and financial impact to Visa initiatives, reputation and clients.
- Provide proactive planning and operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10-15 years of experience in related fields.
- Analytical mindset with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas.
- Experience successfully leading teams responsible for implementing and supporting complex programs involving extensive change management. High-level knowledge of Visa’s core platforms and Digital service offerings.
- Executive-level interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to collaborate and negotiate with and influence customers and staff at all levels.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to achieve results and lead an effective, high-functioning team.
- Functional experience in payment processing and client management in a payments environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels.
- A proven track record for making sound business decisions, setting direction and managing both short and long-term goals to achieve high quality operational results and customer commitment.
- Strong oral and written communications.
- Proven record of accomplishment of leading and driving teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Proficient in performing analysis to identify changes to improve processing performance and/or profitability to achieve the highest level of operational excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.