Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking to hire a University Intern to be part of a cross-functional project to improve business development initiatives. Sales works collaboratively with other areas (Products, Risk, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to grow the Visa business in Latin America. Visa is continuously looking to identify and develop new business opportunities, and to improve the way we serve our clients.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of sales/business performance of existing clients/markets
- Conduct in-depth analysis of new business landscape
- Conduct data collection, analysis, and internal presentation summaries at the client, country and regional level, for internal stakeholders.
- Help optimize our client engagement model
- Develop communication tools, processes and templates for stakeholders and users
- Support design and implementation of sales processes
- Collaborate with functional areas (Products, Marketing, Risk, etc.) to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets
- Coordinate with multiple departments and functions to assure appropriate information flow and understanding of the project
- Potential Project Deliverables may include: New business opportunity landscape, opportunity prioritization, regional/market level analysis, user guides, databases, training presentation and materials
- Experience with data analysis; working competency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to track and assist with project management
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and write clearly and concisely to convey complex concepts
- Team player with a positive attitude and dedication to client service; eager learner and passionate problem solver
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Strong sense of urgency/take prompt action
- Pursuing bachelor degree in Business, Social Sciences, Technical or Engineering fields
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.